No money to buy a prop firm challenge? Or not ready to invest in one yet? Check out this post for options available to get started trading without spending a penny.
There are a few ways to get hold of free capital or challenges to trade such as:
- Trading Competitions – You receive a demo account and those who perform best, under certain rules, will win a prize such as a challenge or live account.
- Social media competitions – The prop firm industry is growing rapidly and many new firms are coming out each month. A lot of these are happy to reward people for bringing in new traders.
- In-House competitions – After choosing a prop firm to trade with, keep an eye out for competitions they may offer, The Funded Trader are great for this!
- Facebook groups – Its best to join as many related Facebook and other social media groups as possible to be sure not to miss any giveaways
PropTrading.online $100k Competition
We are holding a competition to give one lucky trader a free $100k My Forex Funds account. Simply enter your name and email below to be entered into the competition.
1. The Funded Trader Monthly Competition
The Funded Trader has a competition open to everyone in which they give away free challenges as well as great discounts for purchasing challenges.
The competition runs every month and provides a demo account to each participant, who must than prove their trading abilities and climb the leaderboard. At the end of the month those in the top 10 or so positions will receive a prize ranging from 50% discounts to a free $200k challenge!
2. City Traders Imperium Monthly Competition
The second competition on our list is held my City Traders Imperium, a prop firm operating out of the UK.
The compeition prizes are as follows:
3. MyFundedFX 10k Challenge give away
A relatively new prop firm to the scene is MyFundedFX, and they are offering a completely free 10k challenge for inviting new members to their discord channel.
With a 5% profit target for phase 1 and a 4% for phase two, this could be one of the best ways to get a live account completely free!
4. The Funded Trader Weekly Chess Competition
The Funded Trader has another spot on this list with their weekly chess competition held every Saturday. To participate you must have previously purchased a challenge from them, but its certainly a great opportunity to boost your capital, or get another free challenge after failing previously.
They offer two levels beginners and professionals based on your chess.com rating. with the winner of each receiving a free challenge.
5. Traders with Edge 50k account giveaway
Traders with edge currently have an promotion in which they are giving away numerous 50K challenges.
To enter simply register on their website and look out for the email for your personalized link, then watch a video, then you are in the draw – Simple!
Bonus! - FundingU
FundingU is a not-for-profit company aimed at helping traders achieve their goals. As well as offering paid challenges they also offer a free entry to a certain number of traders each month.
The trader will need to pass a “pre-challenge” before being given the standard 2-phase challenge.